Red Roof Lodge: Amenities
Red Roof Lodge is situated 3 miles from the Bavarian Village of Leavenworth, WA on the beautiful east slopes of the Cascade Mountains. The spectacular views of the Enchantments, Icicle & Tumwater Ridges and the Icicle Creek running through the valley can be enjoyed from the expansive decks and the invisible edge pool(Seasonal).
The Lodge includes:
- Five bedrooms
- Master with a king bed and trundle bed that sleeps two in full size beds
- Master with a queen bed
- 2 bedrooms with queen beds
- 1 bedroom with two single beds
- Stunning infinity pool (featured in the Luxury Pool Magazine) with multiple waterfalls and diving rock (Seasonal)
- Custom Hot Tub seats 8-10 with amazing views (open year round)
- Professional Pool Table
- A 1000 square foot pool house with a full bathroom, TV, Tiki Bar and plenty of seating and dining spaces
- Upper and lower decks with lots of comfortable seating and dining areas
- Two gas fire pits-one on the upper deck and another poolside
- Oversized hammock for two
- Well equipped kitchen for cooking for up to 16
- Gas Barbeque
- 3 TV's with cable
- Libray of books, DVD’s, board games
- Ping Pong table
- foosball table
- pool floats and snow sleds
This spacious 4400 square foot home on 2 acres with large pool complex and landscaped grounds is perfect for retreats, family gatherings, reunions, and relaxing getaways during any of the four Seasons.
In Summer you need never leave Red Roof Lodge as you play poolside in the incredible pool. Pool toys, floats and towels are provided. In the evening enjoy sitting around the fire pit, watching the shooting stars and soak in the beautiful, spacious custom hot tub. If you do want to venture off the mountain, there are many summer activities to enjoy; biking, inner tubing the river, river rafting, hiking, rock climbing, golf, exploring the wineries, summer theater and live music, fishing in the multitude of lakes and rivers and of course exploring the Bavarian Village of Leavenworth.
In Winter enjoy snow all winter long as we are 500 feet above the town of Leavenworth and can receive up to 5 feet of snow to play in. The road is maintained for winter access (carrying chains and 4 wheel drive is highly recommended). Sledding, snow shoeing, cross country skiing, inner tubing and down hill skiing at two premier ski resorts just 45 minutes away are a few of the fun winter activities. At the end of the day gather around the fire pit and watch the alpenglow off the mountains at sunset.
For additional information, pictures and guest comments visit us on Facebook by searching Red Roof Lodge!